FORMER STUDENTS: In order to process a request for a copy of your transcript, please print, fill out and return this form to the NBTHS Guidance Department, 98 Raider Road, North Brunswick, NJ 08902.

Former Student Transcript Request Form (pdf)

CURRENT STUDENTS: Please stop by the Guidance Office with postage stamps and addressed envelopes for each transcript needed and fill out a Current Student Transcript Request Form. Please do not use the form above.