NBTHS student-athlete Andrew Lavielle has been nominated for USA Football’s 2019 Heart of a Giant award. USA Football’s Heart of a Giant award program, presented by Hospital for Special Surgery and the New York Giants, aims to recognize Tri-State area high school football players who demonstrate unparalleled work ethic and a passion for the game.
Six Finalists Receive:
- $1,000 equipment grant for their high school football programs
- USA Football Heart of a Giant presented by Hospital for Special Surgery and New York Giants gift bag
Grand Prize Winner Receives:
- Heart of a Giant presented by Hospital for Special Surgery and New York Giants trophy
- Additional $9,000 equipment grant for their high school football program
- On-field award ceremony during a New York Giants’ home game in December
You can vote multiple times through October 14th. Please take a second to do so!
Please vote for Andrew Lavielle North Brunswick usafootball.com/hoagvote/